Friday, June 5, 2009

Bug Love Friday

He's good at catching bugs.....swatting them with his paw, then rolling on top of them with his back, trashing about like a crocodile and his prey.  He's good at that.  He's good at chasing birds and lizards...though we don't actually let him catch them.  He's a hunter...a tiny, tiny hunter.


Right now, he wants to hunt the thirty or so police officers outside our window.  Long story made short....surprise attack by the police with search warrants for two of our neighbors.  It's gang-related but that is the extent of my knowledge.  The folks in blue were here a few weeks ago, when this gang of idiots (that's what the officer called them)  shot up a house...on a Sunday afternoon, no less. 
We couldn't drive into our street for a while...and I had to pee!!  I don't know if they found what they were looking for, but I'm thinking of starting a neighborhood watch or just flat-out spying on everyone.  I thought that's what zoom lenses were for, no?

 
Look at this guy.  He loves Phil.  Finds him calming, like I do.  


I know...it kills me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment