Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We went to Peru!! Wait, no .... I mean Piru.

So, I've been doing registry work for the past couple of months. Traveling to many places unknown to me. For instance, Ventura. Is it far? Yes. Is it exciting there? No. But the drive to and fro is so beautiful and serene, it's hard to find the energy to complain. If you close your eyes while driving on the 126 (which I do not recommend), you can guess all the different crops that are being harvested that season. Amazing. Fruit stands left and right. Picturesque sunrises and sunsets. And XM radio. Yesh.

One day, I noticed a sign "Lake Piru, fishing and camping, 6 miles." I says to myself, I don't see no lake. Perhaps we should investigate. With some friends.

Well, what da ya know. There is a lake!


Protect me, please.

Thanks KT! Delish!!


I didn't know fish liked glitter. And why does it stink so bad?!?!

Oh crap!! I can see the bottom from here!

Jenn, please tell me that was your foot.

Bluegill!!

And bass.

Good times. Good times.


Thanks Piru! You're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment