Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bros For Life

Just one more day.  Just one more day of paternity leave and the real fun begins.  I'm being fearfully sarcastic, of course.  Our biggest challenge right now is N fighting his sleep and having major gas and no way of letting it out.  Mommy and daddy are good farters.  I guess not all things come naturally.   It seems so painful and he's so unhappy at times, I feel angry for him.  No little baby should have to go through this.  Now I must try to figure what is causing his gas.  This oughtta be fun.  It could be anything!!  I just pray to God that it's not chocolate.  Though it would serve me right, since I have gained sooo much weight.  Not only is nursing not burning off any fat, my metabolism has come to a screeching halt.  Awesome.  Getting old is a hoot.  Wrinkle cream, an ever-increasing waistline, sagging body parts.  Oh! and I got a postcard saying it was time I got my first mammogram.  Seriously?  We're here now?

We are looking into preschool for W.  Which would make it much easier for me.  But I'm not looking forward to it at all. I'm gonna miss out on so much.  All those giggles and cute little things he says.  Sigh.  I guess I have to learn to let go and let grow.  My baby is going to enter the real world.  Not for another 7 months but STILL!  It's going to happen and there's nothing I can do to stop it.  I am, however, looking forward to having some bonding time with N, like I did with W.

I think these two are going to be good friends.  It would break my heart if they weren't.  Do you hear me, boys?!  It would break your poor mother's heart!!  So be nice and look out for each other.

He voluntarily kisses only N.  Everyone else has to ask him for one.


He's so giddy that he and N are naked.  
Dancing machine.
Pooped already??
I would give anything to know what W is thinking when he looks at his baby brother

No comments:

Post a Comment