Friday, November 1, 2013

Bug Love Friday

We had a visitor recently!  Buggie!!!!  Well, it's sad really because he should be living with us, not visiting.  But I'll be honest. I can't handle taking care of another living creature.  I'm afraid to buy house plants, for Pete's sake!  I'm just trying to keep my boys and husband alive.  Sorry Buggie, but you're just going to hang out at Grandma's just a little bit longer.  Needless to say, the boys were thrilled to have him around.  Especially W.  He kept walking him on a leash INSIDE the house!  Poor dog.  I can tell N was exicited too because he kept yelling at the dog.  And when Buggie would walk out of view, N would make a loud sound as if he was calling him.  So freakin cute!!!

I don't know if it's just me, but I think Buggie likes N.  Perhaps he finds N more harmless than W was as a baby.  Or maybe by some miracle, Bug has finally come to an understanding that we have children other than him.  Whatever the reason, I kept finding him hanging out next to the baby.  Even when N would grab at his fur really tight and give it a good yank, Bug would stay next to him.  I don't get it.

I think we'll have him over more often because it was nice to hear his paws clicking on the hard floors.  Not to mention, he keeps N occupied when I'm trying to do something in the other room.  I hope N starts crawling soon.  It'll be a game of chase from that point on.  Look out Buggie!


This is where I always found Buggie.  Next to N.

I like you, soft black thing with a wet nose.

N is really strong and Buggie yelped a few times.  

But he's a glutton for punishment.  


Um, you gotta hang on to the leash, my love.

W was giggly the whole time!

A boy and his dog.

Sigh.


Look at N's face!!!

Drive-by kissing.

Hey my hand is bigger than yours!

Buggie is an old man already but I'm hoping he'll live long enough so the boys will remember him.  He's such a special pup.  Personality so big for someone so small.  I don't know if we'll ever have another pet as great as Bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment