Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Edition..I mean, New Addition!!!


Is it just me, or does my placenta look big?

That's right, folks! We're having a baby! Trust me, no one is in more shock than P and I. It wasn't planned, but it's something we've always wanted. At some point in the future, that is.
But we're not complaining. In fact, the timing couldn't be more perfect. So many of our friends are expecting as well. It almost makes me think they pumped something into the water. Fertilizer, maybe? LOL! I kill me! Hey, I've been miserable for months now, so cut me some slack.

I've barely survived the first trimester with the help of my superman husband, my tireless mom, and drugs. Yeah, I said it. I would still be crying if I didn't have some pharmaceutical aid. But I'm slowly passing that horrid stage and beginning to really enjoy this pregnancy. I don't get to eat much still and I wish my nose was broken, but otherwise, I'll survive. That is, until the weather starts heating up and I get hugely huge. But I don't wanna think about that now.

Moving on. Like I said, we have a few good friends we are also expecting. Our due dates are frightening close to each other. It's going to be crazy! I bet if we all got together, it would look like an alien species of fat asian women have taken over the earth. Do I hear new TV series? I feel like we're the luckiest bunch of friends there could be. It's amazing to have such a miracle granted, but to have your closest friends be able to literally share the experience with you is even better. It's like winning the lottery at the same time! Separate lotteries, of course. Kekeke.

I can't type as fast as my thoughts occur. In the end, I always conclude with the feeling of bliss. And that's all that really matters, right?

2 comments:

  1. yay!! finally a post!..once again congrats..and..i really really hope this horrible MS passes..seriously..i really miss eating and enjoying life again.
    it's neat how at first we shared our monthly visitor together..( when we were roomies back in the days..hehe) and now our due date is 2 days apart!! how friggin crazy is that?!! anyways im so happy i get to share this experience with you..and my sis..thats some strong fertilizer!! ha!
    talk to ya soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw..what a beautiful baby..and those are some perfectly aligned back bones!!...

    ReplyDelete