Friday, April 2, 2010

Bug Love Friday


My mom would kill me if she knew I posted this on the web. So to all 3 of our readers, please don't tell her. :)

My mom must really have wanted a grandchild because she treats our little Buggie like a little baby. It's hilarious! I don't think she can help herself. Forehead to forehead, she closes her eyes and cuddles with him. She talks about him to other people, bragging about how smart and funny he is. When she comes home from work, we get a mere hello while the dog gets greeted with praises and treats. Are we jealous? Do we think this is odd behavior? Heck no! We understand the magnitude of this little dog's charisma. We are all under his spell. And you will be, too.

1 comment:

  1. my parents are exactly the same way..they loooooove their pets..that's all they talk about..when i'm over..it's incredible how much their animals make them happy..they are family afterall...:)

    ReplyDelete