Friday, October 1, 2010

Bug Love Friday

Is he jealous of W? Unfortunately, very much so...yes. Poor little guy thinks he's being replaced. Replaced?!!! We would never...not in a million years...not for a million dollars! I wish so much that he would understand that this baby is more love for him. Soon there will be another set of hands petting him, another person to give him treats, another person to cuddle with. But I don't speak Doglish and he doesn't speak English....so there you have it. He peed once in the living room, as far as we can tell. And he acts crazy when we give W kisses. We let him sniff W all the time but he just sniffs and walks away. We still love him like crazy...and he's still super cute to us. The other day, I took this photo of him that, I'm ashamed to admit, made me melt more than any picture we've taken of W so far. LOL!!


Just look at this face! Doesn't it remind you of someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment