Sunday, May 24, 2009

One, two, three strikes...I'm out.


For Phil's 33rd birthday, we went to Dodger Stadium for Game 2 of the freeway series against the Angels.  Normally, we watch these two teams battle it out at Angel's Stadium, but we live here now.  Plus, Dodgers have an all-you-can-eat section.  You can devour all the Dodger dogs, popcorn, nachos, soda and water you want.  


We took the bus from Clara and Stevie's.  Cheap and great for the glutes.  It was uphill most of the way, but there was a nice cool breeze, so no complaints.

See! I wasn't lying.  Gluttons unite!

I had 2 Dodger dogs, nachos and one water.  I know, a little disappointing.  I forgot to wear my stretchy pants.


Phil got to see his name in lights!! "Happy Birthday, Fishamagician Phil!"  

Angels lost 5-4 in the bottom of the 10th.  It was awful.  The Dodger fans chanted "Angels Suck!" rather than cheer their Dodgers on.  Says something, doesn't it?  It doesn't matter, we took the series, winning 2 of 3 games.  Take that!!



No comments:

Post a Comment