Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Little Culture





Continuing on with the marathon updates, we took W and N to a place I've always wanted to go but never did.  I know, it's hard to believe such a place exists.  I feel like we've taken them everywhere!  A friend invited us to join them at the Skirball Museum to play at Noah's Ark!  It's small and you have to make reservations, but it's so amazing and creative.  I think the kids had a lot of fun.  At first I thought it was weird you had to make reservations.  But now I see that it really is for the best.   Since the exhibit is small, you can't have a bunch of kids crammed in there.  It's designed to let kids explore the ark at their own pace.    Can't wait to come back again :)
How little W is still.


We're getting an lecture about Noah's Ark.

W and his museum goer friends.


Adorable E picking up fake poo.  You heard me.

M loves art.  He and I are going to be good friends.

Apparently horses eat giant apples.  

Proudly showing papa his artwork.

Look at M's face.  Totally into playing make believe suppertime!!!

Full and happy!

Do you see the noodle being slurped in?  She's soo funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment