Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Over What Hill?!!

It's been a few years since we celebrated P's birthday.  We've been busy with the kids and well, I was pretty much bedridden with pregnancy woes last year.  So, I really wanted to do something to celebrate this great day.  We started off by heading to my mom's.  My uncle (mom's bro) was visiting from Toronto and they had yet to meet the little men of our family.  The last time we saw them was at our wedding!!  And now we have 2 kids!  How quickly things can change in just a few short years.  
It was good to see family.  I rarely do and though I took it for granted when I was younger, I can see how important it is to remain in touch with them.  

N was chill as always but W had a blast with my uncle.  He doesn't have any kids of his own so I'm sure he had energy to burn.  Energy...what's that?!

So far, no stranger anxiety.  Phew!



Getting ready for cake.

My mom loves P.  Look how happy she is to ready the cake.

Hi!

I think this is first time eating a piece of chocolate.

He likey!

These two don't age.



Fetch Buggie!!


Still got chocolate on your face?!

W copying Buggie's poo poo spin. LOL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment