Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Party On!

Okay, I know celebrating with my parents and my aunt and uncle is not the most ideal way to celebrate P's birthday.  LOL!!  I'm not that clueless!  We also had some friends over for a BBQ at our place.  It was so much fun and great to see the kids playing together.  All I can say is if you have kids, get a bubble machine.  We're talking about hours of distraction.  Worth every penny.


Here's W showing her how bubble fun is done.

You wave your hands all up in it...like this!

OMG.  I don't care what you're saying dude.  I'm too happy!

Like a totem pole.

Lots of giggles all around.

Isn't her profile adorable?!

Think the bubble machine is running out of steam.

Letting Thomas the train pop a couple bubbles.


The preggo eating Korean chicken tacos.  Yum!

We're gonna miss these three.  They're moving far away very soon. :(
 

I may be the smallest, but I'm the strongest!  Look!

That's right grandma, keep it comin.

I'm queen of this backyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment