Friday, June 14, 2013

New Kids On The Block

I know.  It's been crazy in our house.  Nothing major, just your everyday life stuff.  But somehow, with two little boys, it's crazy.  Just getting out of the house takes an hour!!!  And we've done a lot since that Day Out with Thomas.  So I decided instead of rambling on about how many loads of laundry I do a week, I'm just gonna post a bunch of photos up to catch us up.

So some of us mamas met up with our new ones in tow.  It's insane because now we have DOUBLE the amount of kids from the last time we got together!!!!  It's like that footage you see of the chromosomes dividing themselves into two.  Lots of fun!!!

That's my little man N and his new friend R.  He's teary here but mostly, he's all smiles and giggles.

Big brother B..... being brave on the slide all by himself!

Normally he doesn't like potato chips.  But I guess he's already falling into peer pressure.

Nothing puts W in a better mood than a good hike with his pals.

Here's W, belting out the birthday song to his auntie.

I hope these boys always play nice with each other.

Surrounded by squishy, squirmy cuteness!!!   LOVE IT!!!!

This picture is upside down.  Don't have a clue how that happened.

That's better.  Aren't they adorable?

Studs... all of em.

I think R is teething.  There really is no other reason for sucking on a friends foot.


No comments:

Post a Comment